60 + Ministry: Who We Are & What We Do
We represent the “seasoned veterans” of church life! Some of us are retired and some are still in career work (sometimes second or third careers!). We have a lot to offer people both inside and outside the church – and we know how to have fun doing it!
If you are in this season of life and are interested in getting more involved in the life of the church, scroll down to check out some of the opportunities we have for you.
- Meets every Wednesday @ 9-12 AM
- Kids Building, Room 115 (Central Campus)
- We contact our Senior Adult community during the week of their birthday’s and pray with them!
- We create and send birthday and encouragement cards.
Glory Land Singers (GLS)
- Meet every Thursday @ 10:30 AM, September – May
- Meets in the Rock House (Central Campus) where we rehearse & go off campus
- We present a 30-minute concert and give a brief gospel message 2-3 times per month!
Nursing Home Ministry
- Meets every Tuesday @ 10 AM
- Meets at the Regent Care on Blanco
- Teams meet with a certain nursing home each week to sing hymns and provide a devotional message!
- Meets every Monday @ 9AM-2PM & Thursday after GLS
- Meets in the Rock House (Central Campus)
- We enjoy community and play cards and dominoes!
Contact our Senior Adults Pastor, Dave George, for more information on how to get involved!